GadgetClub.online is an online eCommerce brand of Truevine Communications Inc., a fully registered corporation in the Philippines.
The unit shall be replaced by Truevine Communications Inc. within seven calendar days (7) of the release of the said unit upon on the following conditions:
- The unit has a factory defect, and the factory defect has to be determined by a duly appointed Truevine Communications representative
- The unit has all protectors intact. (Screen protectors, plastic covers etc.)
- The unit has NO evidence of MISUSE.
* Evidence of misuse are as follows:
- Any form of deep scratches on the phone
- Any form of moisture, any sign of water damage
- Excessive downloads, excessive pictures, excessive mp3 or mp4 files (this will be in relation to the size of memory card if any)
*any evidence of misuse will nullify any form of warranty
- The unit that is returned has to be returned with the full package (box included)
- Only the unit that is said to be with factory defect will be replaced all accessories will remain with the owner.
- All units with factory defect that is subject for replacement will be replaced with the same model unit and not any other unit.
- Guidelines for returning accessories
- ALL ACCESSORIES WILL BE REPLACED ONLY IF THERE ARE FACTORY DEFECTS
- All accessories with factory defects will only be replaced after seven (7) calendar days from the release of the accessory by the dealer.
*accessories will not be repaired
- Batteries shall only be charged until the indicator on the phone
Indicates the battery has been fully charged
- The company will not be held liable for replacing or
Repairing after the seven (7) days grace period.
* Any misuse of accessories will nullify any form of warranty
* Tampering of any accessory will nullify any form of warranty
- Guidelines for Warranty units
- ALL UNITS WITH AN APPLE, SAMSUNG OR ANY OTHER UNIT SAID TO BE WITH A FULL WARRANTY ARE TO BE BROUGHT DIRECTLY TO THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVICE CENTER.
- Any unit that is not accepted by their respective service center shall be brought to the dealer with a supporting TECHNICAL REPORT given by the service center. The technical report should state why they have not accepted the unit in mention.
- Guidelines for service warranty:
- All units stated with service warranty have a warranty on service alone (NO WARRANTY ON PARTS). The labor charge of a unit with service warranty will be waived, but the part that is replaced will be BILLED to the owner of the unit.
- Any unit with any sign of misuse nullifies any form of warranty service or otherwise stated.
- Software upgrading and reformatting, are included in the service warranty.
- No warranty on corrupted memory cards.
- Only memory cards with warranty will be replaced or formatted for free
- SUPPLIER WARRANTY
-This warranty shall be covered by Truevine Communications Inc. within one (1) year upon date of release of any specified unit.
– Replacement warranties are considered under the supplier warranty (sec. 1).
-All costs pertaining to any repair of a specified unit shall be incurred by Truevine Communications Inc. granting there is no evidence of misuse (sec 2).
-Units purchased shall be subject to the supplier warranty unless specified otherwise.
Procedures for SUPPLIER WARRANTY:
- All defective units under this category shall be brought to the respective clients office and will be picked up by a Authorized Truevine Communications Inc. Representative.
- Under no circumstance shall any defective unit be brought to any service center. This shall forfeit any warranty the particular unit may have.
- Units brought to a foreign service center or any other supplier shall free the company from any liability and responsibility pertaining to the unit in question.
For questions or warranty claims, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** A conforme for defective or units for repair shall be provided by Truevine Communications Inc. ***